Moving somewhere new is truly exciting, but most people would agree that packing isn’t as thrilling. It’s basically a very long and boring project, but it becomes especially challenging if you have to move in a hurry. That’s why we are here to help you handle the basic five rules of moving last-minute. Our expert tips will make this process more simple for you. Before you start panicking about your last-minute relocation, read this article and follow our five principle rules of moving last-minute.
Here are our top 5 rules of moving last-minute
If you’ve received your last-minute relocation notice, we’ve got some good news! Our moving services Boynton beach are here to help you through this process. So let’s focus our combined efforts on getting you relocated safely in a limited time frame instead of chatting.
1. A solid moving checklist is the best way to start a successful short notice move
Let’s talk about some moving facts. It’s close to impossible to handle moving last-minute without this essential step. Your move has a greater possibility of becoming a chaotic and stressful one. A carefully designed and followed moving and packing checklist will set you up for success. And even though you are on borrowed time, starting from this first rule of moving last-minute can just take half an hour. This a lifesaver because it will save you so much time later on during the process.
How does this first rule of moving last-minute work? Before you start packing, you should examine the items you want to keep, store, throw out or relocate. You can do a thorough walkthrough of your house and decide which items you will be taking with you. Make three piles: items meant for packing, a pile to donate, and one for trash. Or just hire interstate movers FL to pack your home quickly and efficiently, going through one pile at a time. Why not base your entire moving checklist on hiring reliable movers to do all the complicated tasks?
2. Start implementing our rules of moving last-minute as early as possible!
If you still decide to pack by yourself, it is mandatory you get an early start. That’s the second major rule of moving last-minute. But since you need to pack everything in a very short time frame, that can’t be good for your fragile and breakable household goods. But if it came down to you having to rush organizing your relocation, why not hire Authority Moving Group? You may be afraid that booking full-service movers will cost more, but that is not the case. It might prove to be more affordable than renting a moving truck and hiring labor-only services separately. Our packers are efficient and can guarantee to keep your valuables safe during your relocation.
3. Gather supplies to streamline the packing process during the short amount of time you have
The third rule of moving last-minute is to gather, rent or buy boxes of different sizes for your last minute move. For this purpose, you will need a substantial amount of packing paper, paired with bubble wrapping, markers for labeling your boxes and also a box cutter. Authority Moving Group can deliver all these essential moving and packing supplies to your home when you call us.
This is probably your best option when you have a moving day approaching so fast. Our trained moving crew can also skilfully pack and protect all of your valuables – in a matter of hours! Even if you break all the rules of moving last-minute and find yourself unprepared the night before your moving day, don’t be afraid to call us! Our professional movers will make sure to save your move by providing you with proper services.
4. Use what you already have around the house as cheap but efficient packing supplies
- If you want to organize an affordable and efficient last-minute move like an expert, start being practical. Use all the household goods that you can and start using them as packing supplies. You have to admit, our rules of moving last-minute are effort-free, cheap and effective.
- For example, if you are in a real jam, garbage bags are great for packing items quickly for easy packing 101 hacks. You can easily pack all your softer and lighter things like towels, blankets, and clothes into plastic bags.
- Putting pillowcases, larger plastic containers from your kitchen and other household items to good use.
- You should use all your suitcases, baskets and travel bags to pack any non-breakables. Using storage or containers that are already on wheels is a simple packing bonus. But you’ll still need some quality packing gear in order to completely protect fragile items. Call us and we’ll provide you with the best packing materials. We have equipment like moving straps, furniture dollies and moving blankets to protect large appliances and heavy furniture. These are not easy to come by, so take advantage of this offer.
5. The best way to handle a short notice move like a pro is to hire the pros!
Performing a successful short notice relocation involves a lot of packing in a hurry. You need to have good organization, follow our rules of moving last-minute, incorporate them carefully and you’ll pack up your home fairly quickly! But hire our packing services and we’ll move your entire household fast and with guaranteed safety. If this is not a possibility for you right now, for whatever reason, you can hire us to handle at least one bit of your relocation. Our services can save you a lot of time but won’t break the bank while doing so. Our loyal customers can confirm that our effective, reputable packing team was a great investment.